Avocado banana smoothie: Avocado Banana Smoothie is a very refreshing as well as a healthy drink which is loved by many people with the goodness of banana and avocado this is the perfect drink for the summer. This drink is very helpful for weight loss and the most recommended drink or smoothie by the nutritionist.
Probably one of the healthiest and most delicious avocado and banana dishes with dried fruit. It is one of the smoothie recipes that can be shared not only for drinks but also for breakfast and lunch. This recipe is usually made with a mixture of banana and avocado milk, but it can also be made on ice with the avocado Banana Smoothie recipe.
Smoothie recipes aren’t original Indian food, but they are widely accepted by all ages. In India, it is usually made from a mixture of milk and various tropical fruits. However, this fruit is also made from other fruits, and banana avocado is a simple and tasty recipe for a puree milk drink.
How To Make Avocado Banana Smoothie is given below
Avocado Banana Smoothie – How to make Avocado banana smoothie at home
Avocado Banana Smoothie is a very refreshing as well as a healthy drink which is loved by many people with the goodness of banana and avocado this is the perfect drink for the summer. This drink is very helpful for weight loss and the most recommended drink or smoothie by the nutritionist.
- First, pour the avocado into a blender and then the banana.
- If desired, you can increase the number of bananas and add 3 tablespoons of honey.
- You can also use sugar as a sweetener. Then add 1 cup of cold milk and stir until the water is clear.
Add enough milk to make a smoothie. Then add avocado juice, garnish with finely chopped walnuts, then add a tablespoon of honey.
- Enjoyed cold avocado juice with chopped cashews, almonds, and pistachios.
Serving Size 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 1470
- Calories from Fat 329
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 20.5g32%
- Saturated Fat 6g30%
- Sodium 99.3mg5%
- Total Carbohydrate 29g10%
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g15%
- Sugars 25.6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- First, use ripe avocados and bananas to create a soft, smooth texture.
- You can decorate the jar with your favorite chopped fruit, or you can increase the amount of honey if you like sweets.
- Good when it's cold.