Mother’s Day 2021:International Mother’s Day is celebrated every year on the second Sunday of May. We have some Mother’s day special food recipes to share with you all which you can make this mother’s day for your mother, this food recipes may also be considered as the family meals for mother’s day.
This year has been way challenging for all of us due to coronavirus pandemic , we all have taken off from our work either studying in college or school or working for any company , everything has been shifted to a pause .But have you ever imagined who is working for day and night from the very first day without taking any off or any holiday continuously cooking food for the family and doing other related stuffs.This mother’s day let’s give all our mother’s a tribute by cooking some healthy recipes on mother’s day.
We have shared with all of you some famous mother’s day dinner recipes which you can cook for your beloved mother and give them a surprise. We have included both international and Indian food recipes (Majorly Indian foods as most of our audience is from India),we have not used any fancy items as we know it’s not safe to go out now instead we have used some Ingredients which will be available commonly in everyone’s house.
- 1 Mother’s Day Healthy Recipes
- 2 7 Mother’s Day Special recipes 2021
- 3 1.Easy Healthy Salad Sandwich
- 4 Easy Healthy Salad Sandwich
- 5 2.Breakfast Tacos
- 6 Easy Breakfast Tacos
- 7 3.Punjabi Samosa
- 8 Punjabi Samosa
- 9 4.MangoSheera
- 10 5.Chocolate mousse
- 11 6.Mother’s Day Special Cake
- 12 Mother’s Day special Cake
- 13 7.Tutti Frutti Cake
Why Mother’s day is celebrated ?
Mothers need to celebrate every day. This is often wrong not only in India, but also in the world. The efforts and dedication which they make towards their family and her child are commendable and no power in the universe can measure it. Mother’s Day reminds us to think of our mother as a character of our life, a mother who inspires us every day and wants to be a better person.
What is the History behind Mother’s day ?
There is such proper history about it , It is believed that the modern Mother’s Day event in the United States began when a woman named Anajarvis wanted to celebrate this expression of her mother’s wishes.
Mother’s Day Healthy Recipes
This section will have some healthy recipes which you can cook on this Mother’s day 2021, but if you want some in nonhealthy delicious type then that we have in the later section.
7 Mother’s Day Special recipes 2021
This easy salad sandwich is considered as one of the best breakfasts which contain all the healthy vegetables and bread. This breakfast will surely give you a healthy start for the day and all over the day you will feel energetic and your metabolism will also be working fine. Try this healthy salad sandwich for your next breakfast and try out our special mother’s day breakfast recipe.
1.Easy Healthy Salad Sandwich
Easy Healthy Salad Sandwich
- For the herb mayo
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup fresh herbs of your choice (basil, parsley, chives)
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- For the sandwich
- 4 slices of wholegrain bread
- sliced tomato
- sliced cucumber
- sliced red onion
- julienned carrot
- lettuce / arugula / baby spinach
- sliced cheese (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in mayonnaise and shake with a hand mixer until smooth. Instead, use a blender or food processor.
- To assemble a sandwich, sprinkle a slice of bread with a lot of mayonnaise, sprinkle with greens and cheese. Served cut into sandwiches and slices.
Tacos are the most famous breakfast recipes all way long from Mexico , give it a try on this mother’s day 2021 and let’s see can you make Mexican flavors stay in your kitchen for long.
Easy Breakfast Tacos
- 6 ounces chorizo sausage
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™), or to taste
- ½ cup salsa
- Put the sausage in a frying pan and open it over medium heat. Cook and shake until evenly browned. sit down
- Heat one pot over medium heat and the other over high heat. Heat the pan over high heat and reheat the reheated numbers. Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Spread a small amount of cooking spray in a medium-sized pan and pour it over the eggs. Cook and shake until almost ready. Add sausage and stir until firm.
- Meanwhile, heat the tortillas in a separate bowl for about 45 seconds until the edges are warm and crispy.
- While still warm, sprinkle each corn with grated cheese. Add chopped egg and sausage, add spicy sauce and gravy to taste.
Punjab samosas are traditional, like potatoes, peas, and everything in between. Long, crunchy, brittle and fragrant poems are how Samosa should be synonymous with India, restaurants and rainy days by the genius who invented this portable snack.
I’m often involved in making healthy versions of traditional dishes, but often there are so many twists and turns that I forget that they don’t become original. This blog posts many delicious culinary recipes such as cooked pea samosa and minced vegetable samosa. However, traditional Punjab samosas falls into another category of delicious.
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ajwain seeds (carom seeds)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¾ tsp salt
- 5 medium potatoes (yellow or red, boiled until tender and coarsely chopped)
- ½ cup peas (frozen peas work best here. If using fresh, cook the peas until tender before using)
- 1 tsp ginger (grated)
- 2 tbsp cilantro (minced)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp pomegranate seed powder (anardana powder, optional)
- 1 tsp chaat masala (both the chaat masala and the pomegranate seed add tartness. You can if you just can’t get these, substitute with the juice of half a lemon)
- ½ serrano pepper (or jalapeno, minced)
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil for deep frying (you need enough for the samosas to be mostly immersed while frying)
- Prepare a dough. Put the flour, cumin, oil, and salt in a large bowl or blender, add water first, add half a cup, then add a spoon and knead the mixture until thick. It will be the amount of water.
- For hard fabrics, you need to make sure the fabric is too hard and not too soft. Cover the dough and set it aside for decoration
- Peel and grind the pumpkin and squeeze the juice. Here we need a conspiracy.
- Heat the oil, add the cumin seeds, and when it turns brown, shake the ginger for 30 seconds, add the Citta palm leaves and spicy bell peppers. Fry for a few seconds.
- Add sitapal powder, turmeric, powdered pomegranate seeds, and spice injections (or use lemon juice instead).
- Stir the mixture, then add the potatoes, mix well, add the peas, cook until the peas are soft and the mixture dries for 2-3 minutes, then season with salt … turn off the stove and fill it slightly. ..
- Divide the dough into 7 equal balls and spread each ball into ovals 15 cm long and 10 cm wide. If necessary, use oil to coat the work surface and coat the fabric surface.
- Using a slice of pizza, cut long ovals to make two oval slices, cover the ends of each semicircle with water, and select the two corners of the two corners. Fold the circles in half, fold them together and overlap the ends to form a cone. Press and hold the seam.
- You do not want to open the samosa while cooking, so it is important to do it properly. Put a tablespoon of water in the cone. Then close the top of the samosa by pressing the top seam. Repeat for the remaining 13 samosas.
- Heat 3 inches of oil in a skillet or skillet. When the oil reaches 300 degrees Fahrenheit, it releases the samosa once. Be careful not to overheat the pot. Otherwise, the oil will run out quickly.
- I have an 8-inch pan and cook 3 samosas at a time. Shake it occasionally to bake the golden samosa and place it on a paper towel.
Mango Sheera is a dessert inspired by mango, the king of fruit, not only delicious and nutritious, but also nutritious. Kasari is a sweet Indian pudding made from mango semolina or ground flour.
Cardamom mango pulp adds an interesting twist to this delicious and popular dessert. It is fresh and easy to prepare, and it goes well with the fresh aroma of fresh mango. Mangoes are rich in vitamin A and beta carotene.
Like carrots, they contain antioxidants that are very good for you. Serve Casa Lizacro (white/sujiharba) as a breakfast dessert, Semorinaupuma’s breakfast, or as a special holiday dessert.
- 1 cup Sooji (Semolina/ Rava)
- 1/4 cup Ghee
- 2-1/2 cups water, depending on the consistency you desire
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Mango (Ripe), peeled and pureed
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
- Ingredients for garnish
- 1 tablespoons Ghee
- 10 Cashew nuts, halved
- 10 Cashew nuts, chopped
- To make a recipe for Kesari Mango or Dorado Mango, first prepare mango pulp, then wash and peel the mango well. Finely chop the fruit, sprinkle the seeds, and shake the chopped mango in a blender until smooth. Put the pulp in a bowl and set it aside for future use.
- Melt a teaspoon of sprouts in a small saucepan. Add finely chopped cashews and fry over low heat until golden crispy. However, be careful not to burn yourself.
- Turn off the heat and set the pot aside for later use. Heat 1/4 cup of cotton cloth over medium heat in a heavy-bottom frying pan and pat dry until the semolina powder is light brown and fragrant. Meanwhile, add 2 1/2 cups of water to the pan and heat it over medium heat.
- Add sugar and boil. After cooking for 1 minute, add the tested semolina slowly and evenly, sprinkle with semolina regularly.
- At this time, lower the heat so that the semolina powder does not form lumps when mixed with water, and shake the mixture to freeze slowly until the consistency of the candy is achieved. If there is a lump, crush it behind the spoon and shake it slightly.
- Next, add mango pulp to the soybeans (sweet) and mix gently. Boil the (sweet) juice for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally until the dessert falls off the sides of the plate. Then turn off the heat and garnish with cardamom powder and roasted cashews.
- Finally, shake and serve. Casari amber (Shira) can be used as a lunch dessert, added to breakfast with Abamasjo (Rapha), or made into a special dessert for the holiday season.
Chocolate mousse can be the best chocolate solution! I am happy with the light, chewy, rich, creamy bowl, but I always want more. Reduce the cream, increase the chocolate, increase the flavor of the chocolate, and fill the creamy mouth.
- 3 eggs (~55g/2 oz each)
- ▢125g / 4.5 oz dark chocolate , bittersweet / 70% cocoa
- ▢10g / 0.3 oz unsalted butter
- ▢1/2 cup cream
- ▢3 tbsp caster sugar
- ▢More whipped cream
- ▢Chocolate shavings (Note 3)
- Put the butter in a suitable microwave-safe bowl. In a bowl, cut the chocolate into small pieces. Heat in the microwave for 20 seconds and melt 75% chocolate between heat waves. While the rest of the fire in the bowl melts, stir until the chocolate is completely melted. (Or pour chocolate and butter into a hot bowl and pour about an inch of boiling water into the bowl.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until the chocolate melts and the mixture is soft. Allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes, then beat the egg yolks one at a time and mix one by one until smooth. Book with an electric or hand mixer and beat the egg whites at medium speed. Add the cream of tartar and beat until a soft spike is formed (the shoots will stick to each other and should melt after a second).
- Slowly add 1⁄4 cup of sugar and continue stirring to make solid peaks (the addition rises in the mixture and the peaks rise). Use a large rubber spatula to mix the egg white mixture and chocolate mixture. Put in a separate bowl and blend at medium speed until the whipped cream is thick.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar and vanilla and beat until the cream reaches a halfway point (take the blender or whiskey out of the bowl, the sprouts will drop slightly, but will not discolor completely). Add whipped cream to the chocolate mixture.
- Make sure everything is included, but don’t mix too much. Divide the mousse into 6 individual cups, cover with a lid and cool for several hours until the cream thickens.
- Add sugar and beat until you reach the middle peak. Place the whipped cream on the mouse and cover it with chocolate chips. Preparation procedure: You can prepare the mouse for the day.
6.Mother’s Day Special Cake
Red and pink butterflies make a candy basket with this cake that goes well with Mother’s Day. Show off your decorating skills with some creative tips to recreate this awesome cake! This will be your favorite Mother’s Day cake! Mother’s Day Cake: Nobody likes your hard work like my mom does! This Mother’s Day cake emphasizes the taste (chocolate and vanilla) and beautiful flower baskets. Real flowers may die, but moms will never forget this delicious cake! It is better to make this cake after a few days. They bake a cake and make butter from flowers. Cakes, butter and buttercream flowers can be made on the same day, and cakes can be made in two days.
Mother’s Day special Cake
- WHITE CAKE
- 1 cup (226g or 2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 cups (400g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (210g) egg whites
- 1 cup (245g) whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (192g) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups (192g) cake flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM
- 1/2 cup (113g) butter, softened
- 3 cups (330g) confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup (55g) cocoa
- 1/3 cup (43g) milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- VANILLA BUTTERCREAM
- 1 cup (226g or 2 sticks) butter, softened
- 7-8 cups (1000g) confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup (32g) milk
- dash salt
- In a blender, beat the butter and sugar at high speed for 5 minutes, mix the egg whites, milk and vanilla in a medium bowl, then mix in another bowl. mix.
- Add about half of the cake powder, baking powder, salt and dry ingredients, squeeze over low heat with the buttermilk mixture, then gently add the egg white mixture while stirring slowly. (You may have to scrape the sides of the bowl.) Repeat the same pattern.
- Add dry ingredients, then add the remaining liquid. Add the remaining dough and immediately place it on the top of 13.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25-30 minutes using a regular container, or clean the front teeth and let the cake come out.
- Let it cool. completely. Put the butter in a bowl and mix until creamy, add sugar and cocoa, mix well, mix the milk gradually, stir constantly, add vanilla.
- Add milk to each cup of powdered sugar to achieve the desired consistency. If the glaze is too thick, you can definitely add milk.
7.Tutti Frutti Cake
- Yogurt – 4 Tbsp
- Sugar – 4 Tbsp (Powdered)
- Oil –
- 2 Tbsp
- Milk – Half Tax
- Broken Frutti – Half cup
- maida – Half cup
- baking powder – Half a teaspoon of
- eating soda – Half a teaspoon
- On Mother’s Day, Mother’s Day, preheat the first stove by setting the stove to medium heat. Place the top plate or standard lid on the oven and lid.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, pour the tofu into a bowl, mix well, then add powdered sugar and refined oil to the tofu. Mix all these ingredients well to make a smooth paste.
- Then add refined flour to this flour. Add the baking soda and baking soda and mix for a while until smooth. The more you add this paste, the better the composition.
- Use milk to flatten this paste. Now mix everything well. Finally, add the chopped fruit to the flour and mix again. -The cake mix is ready. So, collect two glasses of drinking water at home. Rub refined oil around this cup to prevent the cake from sticking to the cup.
- Then add a small amount of dry flour to the cup and shake well. Then add the same amount of cake mix to both cups. Then put the two glasses in a preheated tube.
- The oven is very hot. Don’t burn your hands Then remove and close the tire and city from the hood. Boil over medium heat for 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, open the lid and check. To make sure the cake is complete, dip the knife into the cake and remove it. -If the cake powder doesn’t stick to the surface of the knife, that’s it. Then turn off the gas and remove the glass with a cloth.
- Then let the glass cool slightly. Then put the glass back on the plate. The cake is ready. Serve when cooled.