Akshaya Tritiya 2021 : Akshaya Tritiya is one of the most important festival in the India for Hindus . This festival is celebrated all over India with full passion and happiness. Considered the most auspicious day in the Hindu calendar, it is a very auspicious holy day for the Hindu and Jain communities. It is believed that any activity, including physical or mental activity that takes place on this auspicious day, will bring good results.
Foods plays an important role in Akshaya Tritiya festiva. This year Akshaya Tritiya is on May 14 and we have brought you some of the most loved Akshaya Tritiya foods so that you can enjoy this lovely recipes at your home with your family and loved ones.
- 0.1 When is Akshaya Tritiya celebrated?
- 0.2 Significance of Akshaya Tritiya
- 0.3 Akshaya Tritiya 2021 Important Timings
- 1 Foods You Should eat On This Akshaya Tritiya1.Chaklis or chakla
- 2 How to make Chakli?
- 3 2.Ambe Dal Recipe
- 4 3.Kesar Pista Shrikhand
- 5 4. Puran Poli
When is Akshaya Tritiya celebrated?
Akshaya Tritiya is celebrated by Shukla Paksha on Tritiya Titi (3rd day ) during Vaisakha month (April-May) in India. On this day, the sun and moon are on the best planets. The word “Akshai” is a Sanskrit word meaning “absolutely not” or “forever.” This year, Akshay is set to score Teltia on May 14, 2021.
Significance of Akshaya Tritiya
According to Hindu mythology, Akshaya Tretiya is the day when Trita yoga begins (three days or three years). Akshaya Tritiya and Parashuram Jayanti usually arrive in one day, but in the days of Tritiya Tithi Parashuram Jayanti may fall the night before Akshaya Tritiya. Lord Para Shurama is the sixth incarnation of Lord Vishnu. At this auspicious, people want to buy gold and silver products, and they believe that buying precious metals brings prosperity and happiness. People are blessed by Lord Vishnu and begged the victims to distribute bullets, clothes, and more.
Akshaya Tritiya 2021 Important Timings
According to Hindu astrology, there is no set time for Tritia and other rituals. It is a day without adverse effects. However, this ritual can be performed from 5:38 am on May 14, 2021 to 7 am on May 15, 2021. The dowry for Akshaya Tritiya Puja is from 5:38 to 12:38.
Foods You Should eat On This Akshaya Tritiya
1.Chaklis or chakla
It is a delicious, crunchy, crunchy and savory snack. Well done at the Diwali festival in India, also known as Chakri. This snail-shaped snack is made from a blend of grains, lentils, and herbs. Taste the caramel and pepper seeds and fry until golden. In Diwali, it can be eaten with other Diwali meals such as Shankarbi, Pisanrad, and Chibuda. And they go well with spice tea.
How to make Chakli?
• Chop the roasted chickpea, add refined flour and roasted tea flowers, add rice flour, mix in a pot, water, turmeric spice powder, red pepper powder, coriander, cumin powder, cumin powder, salt, sweet tetida, ajiwaha tamarind. water.
• Bring the water to a boil, remove the brine from the oven, pour the flour mixture into boiling water, then pour the mixture.
• When the mixture cools during mixing, heat the mixture in a hot pan for 1-2 minutes, then remove the lid for 15 minutes and transfer to a medium bowl.
• Knead for 5 minutes until a sticky dough is formed, then apply a small amount of oil to the formed structure.
• For easy cleaning, spread out the dough with a rolling pin and store it in the chakri machine.
• Show two round shapes on a square parchment as shown in the picture.
• Press the sides of each helix in a frying pan over medium heat to close the oil and heat it.
• Fry both sides for 5 minutes until the chocolate is golden brown.
2.Ambe Dal Recipe
When summer begins, it is the mango season, but with a variety of flavors and flavors, you can make a variety of dishes from raw mangoes.
Ambe lentils are one such recipe, and Ambe lentils, also known as “vatridal” or “karachidal”, are a very simple recipe. Freshly ground coconuts are produced due to lack of raw materials and have a sweet, delicious taste that provides the right combination of raw mango flavor, blend flavor, and great nutritional source. Turmeric pumpkin lentils.
Kumkum is prepared as a snack or accompaniment, a traditional edible dish with the freshness of kelly bread.
• Soak a glass plate in water for at least 4 hours, then pour the thick mixture into the coarse mixture,
• pour the dish mixture into a bowl, heat the oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and wait.
• In an opaque mixture, remove the chopped pepper and turmeric powder from the fire and add ground raw mango, fresh coconut, sugar and salt.
• Pour the mixture over the mixture, mix well, and garnish with fresh grated coconut and freshly chopped citafalone leaves.
3.Kesar Pista Shrikhand
Homemade with flavors of Greek yogurt, saffron, cardamom and pistachio! Making this famous Indian dessert for the holidays is really easy and fun.
It usually tastes like saffron, cardamom and walnut. In India, it is usually made with tofu to remove excess water. When the paper thickens, it becomes sweet and fragrant. Guidance is his companion. I use Greek yogurt and I use it a lot.
I don’t weigh all the weights because Greek yogurt is so thick and it’s an easy way to make shrek. I sifted Greek yogurt overnight, and at first the tofu was thicker, but the filter was thicker and tasted like Caesar (saffron), cardamom and pistachio (pistachio).
1 lb greek yogurt plain, full fat
▢4-5 tablespoons powdered sugar adjust to taste
▢1/4 + 1/8 teaspoon cardamom powder
▢2 teaspoons milk 10 ml
▢saffron strands generous pinch of
▢1 tablespoon chopped pistachios
How to make Kesar Pista Shrikhand
• Put a shiny cloth over the drain. Then place the bowl under the drain.
• Add paper to the muslin fabric, join the edges of the fabric and close it.
• Then place a heavy object such as mortar over the tofu and refrigerate overnight.
• If you wish, you can skip this step and go straight to
• step 4 if you are using filtered yogurt. I’m using filter yogurt and I like the very thick texture, so I’ll move on to this step. In the morning,
• I collected a small amount of whey in a glass bowl.
• Transfer the tofu from the flour to a bowl and mix the sugar and powdered cardamom into the tofu.
• Stir until sugar and cardamom powder are mixed and heat 2 tablespoons of milk in a saucepan. Add the saffron noodles to the hot milk (press between your palms before adding). Remove the pan from the fire and leave for 2 minutes.
• Then add saffron milk to the tofu and mix. Add finely chopped pistachio and refrigerate Sicilian pistachio saffron for 3-4 hours before serving. It gets very thick in cold weather.
• Serve with pistachio.
4. Puran Poli
Puran Poli is Maharastorian’s traditional sweets, candy focaccia. Literally means “storm”-pastry full of “money”-tea party or plate. Make it at home The smell and taste of food is amazing.
Ingredients For the puran mixture:
1) 1 cup Chana Dal
2) 1 cup jaggery
3) 3 cup water
4) 1 tsp of dry ginger powder
5) 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
6) 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
Ingredients for the poli:
1) 1/2 cup all purpose flour
2) 1/2 cup Oil
3) Salt to taste
4) water as required to knead the dough
5) 1 cup ghee
How to prepare for a Pura Poli
• wash the cans, soak them for at least 2 hours, mix the dishes in the same water, then boil and mix the cooked dishes.
• The plate should be well filtered. Content should be well filtered. Once set aside, it can be used to make mummy cuts, heat the pan, and add grams and rolls.
• My mind is cooking and drying the boron mixture over low heat. Add dried ginger powder, nutmeg powder and cardamom powder and mix.
• Turn off the filling mixture, and when the filling mixture becomes dry and thick, turn off the heat, cool, grind the filling mixture in a blender and set aside.
• Add salt and water, make sure the dough is very soft as shown in the picture below, add 1/2 cup of oil and leave for 1-2 hours.
• How to cook puran Poli
• Put the flour in a medium-sized bowl, put it in your palm, make a bowl, pour the boron mixture in the center, twist the ends centimeters to the end. Mix, sprinkle with flour, knead the dough, start grinding, pour the legs into a hot pan and sprinkle with oil. When one side turns brown, turn it over and cook the other side.
• By making all poly poli this way and serving tofu with margarine.