Maggi is one of the most loved snacks all the time for Indians. Here We present You the Maggi Puff Recipe Which you must try this evening. Maggi puff Recipe includes many varieties of recipes but here we are using bread with Maggi to give it a wonderful texture.
There are lots of recipes made from Maggi, and for that reason, Maggi is declared as a versatile snack for all the Indians.
Why Maggi is so Popular In India ?
Maggi is Just Not a brand, it’s actually an emotion for all the Indians. Actually, Maggi is a noodle but most of the Indians in the name of noodles only knows Maggi because of its taste and easy to make facilities.
Maggi has made huge profits In India Just for its constant Flavors with exciting touch of species which we Indians love to have in every food as possible.
What are Maggi Puff Recipe ?
As we love Maggi so much we have managed to add Maggi in every food possible right from chapatis to even cakes. Even some In Some YouTube videos we have seen people are using Maggi as a sweet dish. this is just our love bond for Maggi.
Even We have seen many Celebrity’s like Shanaya Kapoor Posting Maggi on their Social media handles.
What Are The best Maggi recipes ?
In One Word Its Endless .You can Make and flex Maggi with any thing what you want .Even you can refer to Official Website Of Maggi India For Quite Famous Recipes of Maggi.
Here Are some Famous Recipes Of Maggi
- Pineapple MAGGI Noodles Salsa Recipe
- Egg Bhurji MAGGI Noodles Recipe
- Urlai Roast Recipe
- Cheesy Italiano MAGGI Noodles Recipe
- Paneer Taka Tak MAGGI Noodles Recipe
Maggi Puffed Sandwich
- Oil (2-3 Spoons)
- One Full Chopped Onion
- One full Chopped Tomato
- 1 Packet Maggi Masala Or any Chow mine Masala
- 1-2 Tsp of Salt (As per taste)
- 1-2 TSP of Chilly Powder
- 1 Cup Of Water
- Two Packets Of Maggi
- Coriander leaves
- 4 pieces of sliced Bread
- 1 tsp Of Flour (Maida)
- First heat the nonstick pan so that all the water gets evaporated.
- Next Add 1-2 spoons of oil (Refined oil preferred).
- Then add chopped onions and let it cook and get red for 15-25 seconds.
- Now add full chopped Tomato
- Now you can add Maggi Masala or any homemade masala for taste.
- Now Add Salt as per Taste.
- Add Chilly powder .You can add chilly flakes or oregano for better taste.
- Now add 1 cup of water and sauté well for at least 2-3 minutes & let cool in the pan.
- Now on the other hand cut the sides of the breads
- In a separate bowl add 1tsp of flour or Maida and mix it with some water.
- Now apply the paste on the breads properly .
- Now filled the Maggi inside the Breads and let it fry on the pan with oil.
- Check that both sides are properly cooked.
- Now Your Maggi Puffed sandwich is ready to eat serve it with a tomato sauce or Mayo.
Video On Maggi Puff recipe
Last but not the least we know everyone has its own way of eating of Maggi, some like simple while some like to try some fancy stuff’s.