Chocolate Rava Cake is one of the unique types of cake recipes which is loved in India .Rava has always been loved in the southern part of India, But Chocolate Rava Cake is something very new which is loved not only in India but also all over the world.
Yet some other chocolate cake recipe with inside the kitchen with effortlessly to be had ingredients. Rawa/sooji is a totally not unusual place factor in everyone’s home. Chocolate sooji/rava/semolina cake is essentially a spongy & candy cake recipe organized from rava with curd and milk.
Why Chocolate Rava Cake is Special?
I personally is a huge fan of this recipe and to be sincere that is one of the baking recipe I had discovered even earlier than marriage. however, in recent times I keep away from this recipe and put together it much less often due to my husband. he does now no longer like rava cake or to be exactly does now no longer like rava in a cake.
I come to be maximum of the time baking easy chocolate cake or mug cake. in keeping with him, rava cake may be very comparable to rava kesari however a baked one. consequently I come to be making ready the later one with ghee and masses of dry end result and raisins.
Is Chocolate Rava Cake without Egg Possible?
Its not a rule for adding eggs in a cake recipe , but yes egg in a cake gives it a spongy texture to it .If you are Vegetarian then you can add some baking soda to give it a perfect texture.
Is Chocolate Rava Cake without Oven Possible?
Oven is a must for any cake recipe if you want to give it a professional touch ,but instead of oven a pressure cooker can be used for the same results.
Brief Notes About The Recipe Of Chocolate Rava Cake
There is no such Rocket science in making a tasty cake , but few points are always to keep in mind before making either Semolina Cake (Chocolate Rava Cake) or any other cake recipes.
7 Precautions while baking a perfect cake
1.Always Grease up the pan and apply the parchment paper.
2.Allow the oven to preheat at a certain temperature.
3.Always bake the cake at the center of the oven.
4.Bake the cake as the perfect size of the pan.
5. Don’t try to overcook or double cook the cake.
6.Always try to use fresh ingridents.
7.No Substitution for any ingredients.
Can you use milk instead of water in cake mix?
There shall be no substitution for any ingredients in baking a cake. Milk has its own importance like its add density to the batter, fat and most importantly an extra taste to it, so better use milk instead of water to the mix.
Chocolate Rava Cake Recipe
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup – 1 cup powdered sugar, adjust to sweetness
- 1½ cup semolina / sooji / Bombay rava
- ½ cup Maida / plain flour / refined flour
- pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder / elachi powder
- ¼ cup curd / yogurt, whisked
- 1 cup milk, adjust consistency
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- handful of dry fruits, chopped (almonds, pistachios, cashews)
- 2 tbsp. tutti frutti, (optional)
- Start via way of means of preheating the cooker. For which line the bottom of the cooker with a few salt. unfold it out evenly. Place a stand in it. Close the lid with none gasket or whistle attached. And warmness it up on med excessive flame.
- In a blender, mixture collectively sugar, milk and ghee till smooth. Once combined switch it to a blending bowl.
- Add with inside the curd and whisk properly.
- Add in all of the dry ingredients. Combine till cake batter consistency.
- In is going the walnuts in case you are using. Mix properly and bake in a organized 6 inch cake pan with inside the preheated cooker for 45-50 minutes. Reduce the flame to medium when you area the cake pan with inside the cooker.
- Do the toothpick take a look at and if it comes out smooth you then definitely are done. Let the cake cool with inside the pan itself for 10 minutes then invert it to a cord stand to chill completely.
- Dust a few icing sugar even as serving and revel in it together along with your tea
For More Reference You can Follow up This video
Hello This is Kavish Sharma Here
I am IT Btech 3rd year Student I Am A foodie and loves to read and write about Food Recipes and review Restaurants near me
I am Also a Vlogger at Kavish Vlogs