Paneer Kheer is an Indian dessert made with the usage of crumbled sparkling paneer or chenna. It is simple to make and tastes scrumptious and is even best to serve in your features and unique occasions. Here is a way to make it.
Here are a few greater Kheer Recipes, which can be apt to make all through festivals – Sevaiyan Kheer, Carrot Kheer, Badam Kheer, Makhane Ki Kheer, Sabudana Kheer, and Thandai Kheer.
- 1 About This Paneer Kheer Recipe
- 2 Ingredients
- 3 How to make tasty paneer kheer ?
- 4 Pro Tips
- 5 Storage Suggestions
- 6 Paneer Kheer
- 6.1 Ingredients
- 6.2 Directions
- 6.3 17 to 18 people making kheer how much need milk and rice
- 6.4 Kheer made of rice and milk is harmful for heart patients
- 6.5 What should be written on menu card for rice kheer?
- 6.6 What to do if there is more sugar in rice kheer?
- 6.7 Can Custard be used in place of rice kheer?
- 6.8 kya rice kheer lohe ki kadai me bana sakte h
- 6.9 Related
About This Paneer Kheer Recipe
Paneer Kheer or Cottage Cheese Milk Pudding is honestly certainly considered one of my preferred desserts. It is made the usage of milk, sparkling paneer or chenna, saffron, and wealthy dry end result.
Paneer Kheer tastes loads like rasmalai with portions of gentle chenna soaked in flavored milk coming in every bite.
Flavor this chenna kheer with cardamom and upload pistachios and almonds on the pinnacle to quiet it up. Paneer Kheer also can be named Paneer Payasam, as in South India Kheer is popularly referred to as Payasam.
This Indian candy takes a few mins to prepare dinner and tastes great. Moreover, it’s far made the usage of very simple ingredients which can be in general to be had in any pantry.
You may want to without problems make paneer at home, simply as I even have noted withinside the recipe or you can purchase it from the close by stores placed in your area. But in case you are making this Kheer, self-made sparkling chenna tastes high-quality.
Paneer kheer suits flawlessly at the menu of numerous festivities and unique occasions. Be it Holi, Janmashtami, Christmas otherwise you call some other festival, Paneer Kheer will enthrall your flavor buds each time you are making a bowlful of this dessert. This kheer also can be made for fasting days (Vrat) like Navratri, Shivratri, or Ekadashi.
Serve it warm or chilled, I for my part want to serve it chilled with plenty of slivered dry end result on pinnacle. You also can serve it with poori for a festive meal.
The paneer kheer has been flavored with cardamom powder, saffron and rose water. Cardamom powder is a must. rose water provide a lovely rosy perfume to the kheer. Good to feature it, however pass in case you don’t have. Saffron strands may be without problems skipped in case you don’t have these. You also can upload your preference of dry end result. Always use sparkling milk even as making this kheer.
Milk – If you’re the usage of milk for self-made goodies and desserts, constantly pass for full-fat milk because it tastes high-quality and makes your Kheer creamy and wealthy.
- You also can choose slender milk or low-fat milk, however, the high-quality end result comes from full-fat milk.
- Paneer – I constantly make self-made Paneer or Chenna feature to the kheer, however in case you are brief on the time you could use keep-offered paneer too. If the usage of keep-offered paneer, pick out the only one that is wet and gentle.
- But I will constantly suggest you feature self-made paneer, as it’s far sparkling and tastes exceptional whilst combined with milk and different ingredients.
- Vinegar – Add in a touch of vinegar to make Chenna. You may even use lemon juice in place of vinegar.
- Saffron – Saffron provides a pleasing trace of yellow in conjunction with including flavor.
- Sugar – You can alter the quantity of sugar as in keeping with your flavor.
- Cardamom – Cardamom powder provides a lovely aroma and flavor. You may even upload beaten inexperienced cardamom seeds in place of powder.
How to make tasty paneer kheer ?
- Take milk in an extensive bottomed pan or saucepan and maintain it at the stovetop on a low to medium flame.
- Allow the milk to return back to a mild boil.
- Lower the flame and simmer the milk until it thickens a bit. About five to six mins. Keep stirring the milk at periods whilst it’s far simmering. Then upload sugar and preserve to prepare dinner in addition for five mins.
- Stir after which upload chopped dry end result (almonds, pistachios, cashews), cardamom powder, and saffron. Simmer for 1 or 2 mins.
5. Add crumbled paneer. You also can grate the paneer and upload it. Since I became the usage of sparkling chenna, I crumbled it. If including refrigerated or frozen paneer, then you could grate it. If the paneer seems dry, then simply soak in heat water after which collapse or grate.
- Simmer for two mins on a low flame until the crumbled paneer receives cooked. Then upload rose water & stir.
- Serve paneer kheer warm, heat or chilled. It may be had simple and additionally they flavor top with pooris. While serving you could garnish the kheer with few saffron strands or chopped dry end result.
This recipe may be without problems halved, doubled or tripled.
- Instead of crumbling the paneer, you could also grate it the usage of the small hollow of the container grater. I for my part like the feel of the crumbled paneer though.
- Adding some drops of rose water elevates the flavor of this kheer loads. Do provide it a try.
Paneer Kheer will ultimate for 2 to a few days withinside the refrigerator. Make certain you keep it in a hermetic container.
- Do now no longer freeze it, due to the fact the milk will curdle when you thaw it at room temperature and it won’t flavor top.
- You can reheat the refrigerated Kheer in a pan or in the microwave for approximately a minute.
- three cups complete fats entire milk or 750 ml
- ▢½ cup crumbled chenna or grated paneer or 50 grams of chenna or paneer (cottage cheese)
- ▢five to six tablespoon sugar or as required
- ▢three to four inexperienced cardamoms – powdered in a mortar-pestle
- ▢12 to fifteen unsalted almonds – chopped or sliced
- ▢12 to fifteen unsalted pistachios – chopped or sliced
- ▢12 to fifteen unsalted cashews – chopped or sliced
- ▢five to six strands of saffron – optional
- ▢1 to 2 spoon sugar
- 1.five teaspoon rose water or one drop of rose essence (optional)
- Take milk in a huge bottomed pan or saucepan and maintain it on range pinnacle on a low to medium flame.
- Whilst the milk involves a boil, fall apart the paneer and maintain aside.
- Crush the cardamoms in a mortar-pestle to an exceptional powder. Chop the dry culmination and maintain aside.
- When the milk involves a boil, decrease the flame and simmer the milk until it thickens a bit. For approximately five to six mins. Keep stirring the milk at durations while it’s simmering. Then upload sugar and hold to prepare dinner in addition for five mins.
- Stir after which upload chopped dry culmination (almonds, pistachios, cashews), cardamom powder, and saffron. Simmer for 1 or 2 mins.
- Add crumbled paneer. You also can grate the paneer and upload it. Since I turned into the use of clean chenna, I crumbled it. If including refrigerated or frozen paneer, then you may grate it. If the paneer seems dry, then simply soak it in heat water after which falls apart or grates.
- Simmer for two mins on a low flame until the crumbled paneer receives cooked. Then upload rosewater & stir.
- Serve paneer kheer hot, heat, or chilled. The kheer maybe had simple and additionally, they flavor excellent with pooris. While serving you may garnish it with few saffron strands or chopped dry culmination or rose petals
17 to 18 people making kheer how much need milk and rice
Around 6-7 liters
Kheer made of rice and milk is harmful for heart patients
No Not Such But The Sweetness Can sometimes leads to problems.
In India There are multiple of kheer recipes . For Rice kheer its better to write just kheer in the menu people of india are accustomed with that .
What to do if there is more sugar in rice kheer?
Its better to add more milk so that the sweetness can be balanced .but it is advised to be very careful while adding sugar.
Can Custard be used in place of rice kheer?
In General No ! But Yes you can try there is nothing harm in doing experiment
kya rice kheer lohe ki kadai me bana sakte h
Yes why Not