Bhindi Recipe With grade by grade photos – Spicy, Tasty, and Crispy Okra Fry Recipe. It is one of the quality facet dishes you could make with bhindi. Gluten-Free and Vegan.
In India bhindi is also known as okra and kurkuri. This Okra Fry recipe is a clean snack like a recipe made with Bhindi (Lady Finger). It is super as a facet dish with the aggregate of dal-rice, sambar-rice, curd-rice, or maybe with undeniable chapatis or parathas.
For instance, as a facet dish, I put together Bhindi Fry to go together with dal and rice. The recipe comes from my mother and she or he could make kurkuri bhindi on activities to go together with chapatis. You can serve it with bread additionally.
My mother could upload all of the spice powders that I actually have introduced to this recipe, besides chaat masala. The relaxation of the recipe is the same.
At instances, I bake those too. So withinside the post, I actually have shared each the baked and fried model of kurkuri bhindi. I do now no longer deep fry however shallow fry with much less oil. When frying, I upload oil as required, in order that oil receives used up and there may be no extra oil.
The baked kurkuri bhindi tastes true however isn’t as crispy because of the fried ones. For fitness reasons, the baked ones are better. In the grade by grade post, I actually have stated each baking and frying method.
Few hints for making Bhindi Recipe
The oil needs to be hot, otherwise, the bhindi recipe will take in oil and end up soggy and now no longer even appearance true at the plate. In case, the oil receives over earlier than frying the second one batch, upload a few greater oil.
You can adjust the spice powders as in step with your taste. Since I actually have used self-made Punjabi garam masala and it is very strong, I actually have introduced 1 teaspoon of it. But you could alter the garam masala as in step with its exceptional and freshness.
I actually have shallow fried the okra. I won’t advocate deep frying as later your Kadai or pan can have all of the besan, spices, and the okra seeds leftovers. It looks as if a mess.
Take as a whole lot oil as is wanted for frying the okra so that every one the oil receives used up. Thus, you don’t have a messy oil to pressure or throw later.
Instructions for Bhindi Recipe
- Rinse the okra or bhindi in water 3-four instances. Slice the okra vertically into four pieces.
- If you’ve got small sized okra, then slice it into 2 pieces. Take all of your sliced okra in a massive thali or a massive bowl.
- Now sprinkle all of the spice powders separately at the sliced okra.
- With a spoon or spatula, lightly blend the spice powders with the okra.
- Sprinkle the besan at the okra.
- Again, lightly blend the besan with the okra. The besan should flippantly coat the okra.
- Marinate the okra on this combination for 25-30 mins. You may also hold it for an hour.
- Making Bhindi Kurkuri
- In your Kadai, warmth 2 to a few tablespoons of oil.
- Add a batch of marinated okra and fry. You can fry in 3 to 4 batches relying on the dimensions of Kadai. Add greater oil if required whilst frying okra.
- Fry the okra until golden brown and crisp on a medium flame.
- Take care and hold on turning the okra so they get fried flippantly. If the oil will become too hot, you may decrease the flame and fry.
- Keep the fried okra on a crumpled kitchen tissue in order that the more oil receives drained.
- Serve bhindi kurkuri without delay as they’re or in case you need you may garnish okra with coriander leaves, julienned ginger, or sliced inexperienced chilis.
- If you want you may additionally sprinkle a few lime juice on the pinnacle of the crispy okra. you may additionally sprinkle a few Kala namak or chaat masala at the crispy fried okra.
- Enjoy the kurkuri bhindi recipe fry as it’s far or with rotis and a bowl of curd.
Ingredients for Bhindi Recpie
- 500 gms Bhindi (Washed and slit in length)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 1 teaspoon Amchur Powder (Dry Mango Powder)
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/four tsp Ajwain (Optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1 – 2 Vegetable Cooking Oil
- Tips for making kurkuri bhindi fry
The recipe may be effortlessly halved.
You can upload much less or greater of the spice powders as in step with your requirements.
For baking kurkuri bhindi – then unfold the marinated okra in a greased tray. Brush a few oils at the pinnacle of the okra. You also can upload 1 tablespoon oil withinside the marination combination and blend it thoroughly with the okra. Bake in a preheated oven at one hundred eighty stages celsius, until the okra is crisp and golden.
Bhindi Fry Without Onion Garlic | Crispy Bhindi Fry
Bhindi recipe fry is an easy and short manner to feature vegetables for your meal whilst you are in a hurry. It takes infrequently 15 mins to fry it and it tastes heavenly. The addition of ajwain offers it an additional edge.
Bhindi recipe fry is going thoroughly with nearly any type of curry, dal, raita. Tastes super with an easy parantha too. Bhindi fry is an excellent alternative if you have to serve a big gathering. It is going properly with roti, naan, paratha, or even poori. Kids love this crispy model of bhindi. It is simple to reheat additionally. So to your subsequent birthday celebration do that clean easy bhindi fry.
Bhindi recipe Fry is simple to make a delectable dish. It is crispy and served as a facet dish with rotis, rice, or dal. Bhindi recipe Fry is the first-rate desire for Birthday Parties, Lunch gatherings, or every time you need to prepare dinner for a big quantity of people. It infrequently takes 15 – 20 minutes to prepare dinner and is a super facet dish to nearly all sorts of North Indian dishes.