Satisfy your KFC chicken popcorn hen cravings sitting at domestic with those KFC Style Spicy Popcorn Chicken bites which can be so near the actual element and are more healthy! Dip those little portions of glory into Sriracha Mayo Dip and revel in the loud crunch!
I assume I’ve were given you included as a long way as impossible to resist rapid meals is going with this KFC Style Spicy Chicken Popcorn. So the element is, I’m now no longer a huge KFC fan. Sorry KFC lovers. But their popcorn hen I’m partial to. I recognize it’s now no longer healthy. And all of the calories. After all, it’s simply portions of the fried hen. But there may be something approximately them being chew sized and lined in a candy highly spiced spice rub that I discover so impossible to resist.
This is one of these recipes that I get a touch obsessive approximately. Because I want to get it simply proper earlier than I percentage it right here with all you discerning meals lovers. We have a pleasant acceptance as true with element taking place and its way a lot to me that we’re meals loving BFFs. So this KFC fashion popcorn hen became made a complete of 6 instances earlier than I determined it became excellent sufficient to be shared right here.
There’s not anything really unique approximately the fried hen. I did strive for some combinations – double soak in buttermilk, flour + buttermilk + panko + buttermilk coating, skipping the flour absolutely, etc., etc. and I assume as a long way as you operate a few buttermilk and persist with panko breadcrumbs, the crunch might be LOUD and CLEAR.
What’s unique is that spice rub which took barely longer to get proper. But while it did, I had sticky hands that I couldn’t prevent licking.
It’s simply the proper quantity of candy + highly spiced, tasting very very near the authentic KFC popcorn hen. I’d recognize, thinking about I’ve been an ordinary consumer. This is why I’m the happiest character withinside the world. Because now I’m having more healthy popcorn hen. Yes, I’m calling these items more healthy due to the fact at the same time as they’re fried, we’ll be the use of excellent quality, clean oil at domestic. There isn’t anyt any brought MSG and these items haven’t been frozen and saved for god is aware of how long! I’m a corporation believer that fried meals are waaaay more healthy if homemade. Do you spot how logical my good judgment is?
How To Make Chicken Popcorn
Get me a bowl of this popcorn hen + sriracha mayo dipping sauce + sofa and I’m the happiest potato withinside the world. Try it, and you may be too!
If you’re the sorts who love your meals over-the-pinnacle highly spiced, strive this schezwan sauce for dipping and you’ll acquire hearthplace respiration dragon levels. Learn the way to make this easy indo-Chinese language schezwan sauce which is going without a doubt properly with hen lollipops, schezwan rice, noodles, and Manchurian.
Ingredients for Chicken Popcorn
- 300 grams Chicken Boneless
- Oil for Frying
- For the Marinade:
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Oregano dried
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder or Paprika Powder
- Salt to taste
- For the Coating:
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 3/4 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- For the Spice Mix:
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kashmiri Chilli Powder or Paprika Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Sugar Powdered
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano dried
Instructions for Chicken Popcorn
- Cut the boneless hen into 1-inch chew sized portions.
- Mix collectively all of the substances below marinade and rub all around the hen. Marinate for a minimum 1/2 of an hour.
- Season the flour and panko breadcrumbs for coating with salt and pepper.
- To begin making popcorn hen, set up a meeting line of sorts. Place flour, buttermilk, and breadcrumbs subsequent to every different together with the hen. Arrange a cord rack to location the hen as soon as crumb lined.
- Now begin with the aid of using gently coating the hen with flour. Dip it in buttermilk subsequent, after which coat with breadcrumbs. Repeat for every piece of hen, and preserve setting them at the cord rack.
- Heat oil for frying and deep fry in batches on medium warmness until the hen is cooked thru and gently brown at the outside.
- In the meanwhile, blend collectively all of the substances below spice blend.
- Dust the hen portions with the spice blend as quickly as they’re fried. This enables the coat of the aggregate all around the hen. I typically sprinkle them highly spiced blend and toss the hen in it at the same time as it is nonetheless warm. Serve warm with a few sriracha mayo dipping sauce or schezwan sauce.