Having craving for Kebabs in Mumbai? We have Bademiya Mumbai Restaurant which is very much well known for its kebabs and Mughlai. So let’s go and check out the model of Bademiya’s mythical Colaba street-food stand that has the conventional rolls and Rotis, delicious biryani, tikka masala, and dal.
Bademiya Restaurant is located in the Colaba Area which (Colaba has a beachside area that starts on the Gateway of India) is famous for its luxurious hotels like Taj Hotel and also for its world-famous street foods of Mumbai with scenic beauty.
Website : bademiya.com
Timings : Monday – Sunday – 12:00 Pm -12:00 Am
Famous For: Mughlai, North Indian Cuisine, Kebabs, Rolls and especially for its late-night services.
Reviews of Bademiya Mumbai From People
One of the famous and well-known kabab stores in Mumbai placed proper subsequent to the gateway. This one is the ought to go to. Had been right here with my cousins we attempted mutton seek kabab, Reshmi kabab roll. It changed into clearly delicious. Made for a fantastic weekend. When you’re around Mumbai do go to this area they won’t disappoint you.
It’s one of the best locations in Mumbai to have really and tasty Mughlai delicacies. However, their fees are hefty with much less quantity. I wasn’t very glad about the amount of food. I had ordered, Reshmi Tikka, Malai tikka, paneer tikka, garda masala, maida roti. The flavor becomes good. Personally, I absolutely loved malai tikka and reshmi tikka
This eating place is well-known for its kebabs. I had right here visited with my friends. The atmosphere is good. The meals changed into additionally very tasty. We had been glad about the service. You ought to go to this location a very good location you will love it.
- 1 Menu of Bademiya mumbai restaurant
- 1.1 In Kebabs (Top 3 Highly recommended)
- 1.2 In Baida Roti (Only Top Recommendations)
- 1.3 In Tava Delicacies(Top Recommendations)
- 1.4 In Curries
- 1.5 In Rice
- 1.6 In Tikkas
- 1.7 In veg
- 1.8 What are the cuisines served at Bademiya, Colaba Bademiya Mumbai?
- 1.9 Is Bademiya, Colaba restaurant pure veg or non veg?
- 1.10 What are the Bademiya Colaba Timings
- 1.11 Bademiya Colaba Contact No.
- 2 Is Bademiya Mumbai Worth the hype (Review From A Customer)
Menu of Bademiya mumbai restaurant
In Kebabs (Top 3 Highly recommended)
- Mutton Seek Kebab (Most Loved) -With the richness of mutton tossed with the magical flavors of bademiya special and secret sauce this is totally a mouth-watering dish.
- Mutton Boti Kebab(Must try for mutton lovers): Mutton marinated with bademiya famous and authentic flavors this is a must-try for all the mutton lovers out there.
- Kebab Platter (For Groups): If you love grilled flavors tossed in the barbeque sauce then this is for you. The most selling dish in bademiya restaurants
In Baida Roti (Only Top Recommendations)
- Mutton Baida Roti: Taste good with butter
- Chicken Baida Roti: Awesome taste with a spicy touch.
- Paneer Baida Roti : Must For All vegeterains
In Tava Delicacies(Top Recommendations)
- Butter Chicken: This is Purely Heaven in bademiya restaurant so so tasty
- Paneer Masala: Must go-to dish for vegetarians
- Mutton Dubba Gosht
- Reshmi Tangdi
- Chicken Tikka Biryani
- Mutton Dum Biryani
- Mutton Boti Kebab
- Mushroom Tikka
- Aloo Tikka
- Paneer Tikka Masala
What are the cuisines served at Bademiya, Colaba Bademiya Mumbai?
Mughlai ,North Indian ,Kebabs And Rolls
Is Bademiya, Colaba restaurant pure veg or non veg?
Bademiya Colaba Severs Both Veg and Nonveg. Non-veg Has more options
What are the Bademiya Colaba Timings
Mon – Fri 7:00 pm To 3:00 Am
Bademiya Colaba Contact No.
Home Delivery & Contact No. : 022-22655657 /8/9
Is Bademiya Mumbai Worth the hype (Review From A Customer)
The last week I attempted the “much-hyped” and celebrated meals of Bade Miyan. And it changed into bad.in fact very bad! I’m in reality amazed at all of the high-quality evaluations here. In fact, after studying such evaluations and on a friend’s recommendation, I idea to test out this place.
We had ordered Seekh Kebab and Phirni. Having huge expectancies in particular after paying an excellent quantity(read: costly), I changed into exceptionally disappointed! In fact, I assume you get higher stuff on Mumbai streets than in “famous” eating places like this!
Firstly the takeaway order took eons to come. The man or woman on the counter regarded to understand not anything, as in a way to take an order, or to assist with the delivery!
Finally after the order got here out after 1hr, we commenced eating, handiest to recognize it changed into not anything however Mutton dipped in TaTa Salt! I changed into shocked!
If I needed to devour salt, I could have as nicely stayed at home(in view that I too have TaTa salt at home) and now no longer pay this type of big quantity to devour salt!
The phirni changed into OK! I’ve had higher ones at less expensive prices!
My Final words will be: Not going back! Bademiya Mumbai