Pheni kheer Recipe is ready with milk at the time of Sargi. Pheni kheer may be very skinny sewiyan organized in milk similar to vermicelli kheer and garnished with dry fruits. Generally you get readymade pheni disks withinside the candy stores at the Karva Chauth. It is a way of life to have pheni on karwa chauth day in conjunction with different sargi items.
Pheni Kheer Recipe | Karwa Chauth Fenia | Sargi Special Pheniyan
Pheni kheer is a should object withinside the Karwa Chauth thali. Ladies put together fenia in this unique day and feature it early morning for the duration of sargi. It is assumed that having fenia in sargi facilitates girls to move without water and meals for the whole day. So shall we discover ways to make feni for Karwa Chauth. Pheni is extraordinary conventional milk primarily based totally dessert that can both be served chilled or may be relished warm too. It may be very clean to make and hardly ever takes short time to prepare. Do this creamy and wealthy pheniyan kheer this karwa chauth for sure.
Pan / Kadai
- Pheni (Thin Noodles)
- Dry Fruits
- Cardamom Powder
- a hundred gms Pheni
- 1 liter Milk
- seventy-five gms Sugar
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Saffron some strings
- 12 Blanched Almonds
- 12 Pistachios
- 10 Raisins
How to Make Pheni Kheer For Karwa Chauth:
- Soak saffron in a bit of heat milk. Keep it apart for later use.
- In a massive heavy backside pot dry roast pheni.
- Keep stirring often to permit the same roasting. Keep the flame low so that it will now no longer burn the pheni.
- Keep apart.
- Now boil the milk withinside the equal heavy backside pan. Add saffron milk, cardamom powder, and sugar.
- Reduce the warmth to medium and permit the milk to simmer for short time.
- Add the feni and prepare dinner for three–four minutes.
- Pheni will swell up in length and absorb a few kinds of milk. do take into account to maintain stirring with a mild hand.
- Switch off the warmth. Add blanched raisins, pistachios, and almonds. Add rose water. Switch off the flame.
- Dish out the pheni and serve both warm or cold.
Storage Tips :
- You can save phenia for two-three days easily. Just percent the feni in an airtight box and maintain it withinside the fridge. Later both you could devour chilled or you could reheat them in a microwave and get pleasure from them warm.
Reheating Tips :
North Indian Pheni is a scrumptious dessert that you could function a dessert after your ordinary food or for any unique event or festival.
Pheni or the seviyan is usually observed withinside the marketplace and served on karwa chauth. It pre-fried in ghee and is bought on the halwai stores in lovely spherical pieces. You placed them in boiling milk and revel in it after some time as a mild kheer. Pheni is a really perfect scrumptious and clean to make dessert.
Since its short to make that is frequently eaten as part of morning sargi for Karva Chauth. I actually have usually cherished Pheni and used to make mum purchase hundreds of it on the time of Karva Chauth and get pleasure from for months publish that when a week.
How to make North Indian Pheni Recipe – Seviyan Kheer
- To start making the North Indian Pheni Recipe, we are able to first get all of the substances equipped and hold them through the side.
- In a heavy backside pan, convey the milk to a brisk boil. Lower the warmth and simmer for five to ten mins until it thickens a little. Once the milk has thickened a little, upload the sugar and almond powder and simmer for any other couple of mins.
- The almond powder will assist in thicken the milk. Add the pheni at this level and blend nicely and flip off the warmth. Allow the milk and pheni combination to relax withinside the pan for approximately 10 mins. This will assist melt the pheni withinside the heated milk.
- Transfer the Pheni to a serving bowl.
- In a small pan, warm the ghee on medium to low warmness and roast cashew and raisins till golden brown and crisp. Turn off the warmth and pour it over the Pheni (Kheer).
An Indian competition isn’t always whole without a kheer, each family have their personal manner of creating payasam aka kheer. You can see styles of kheers on this digital world, from Sago to vermicelli, with styles of whole grains, this delectable
Hello This is Kavish Sharma Here
I am IT Btech 3rd year Student I Am A foodie and loves to read and write about Food Recipes and review Restaurants near me
I am Also a Vlogger at Kavish Vlogs